The Mrs. Georgia Pageant will be held on June 11-12, 2016 at the Roswell Cultural Arts Center in Roswell, GA.
Greetings Prospective Contestants,
My wife and I are the Mrs. Georgia America Directors. We would like to invite each of you to be a delegate in this year’s pageant. Mrs. America is the longest running and most prestigious Mrs. Pageant in all of Mrs. Pageant history. If you are looking to be in a dynamic pageant that showcases the success of married women, then this is the system that is right for you!
Below are the Qualifications and Guidelines to enter the Pageant:
1. Each individual must be married, at least 18 years of age, a US citizen, and a resident of their state. Attached is the application and fact sheet.
2. Each delegate is required to have a City/County. Titles are issued on a first come basis.
3. Pageant entry fee is as follows:
$695, $100 down payment, remaining balance of $595.
Supersaver Plan: $250 down payment, remaining balance of $300. Save $145!
Optional: we offer a beautiful custom sash at a cost of $70, including delivery.
4. HEAD SHOT: Each delegate must have a Professional quality HEAD SHOT in .jpg file format at least 300 dpi for the official program book. You may email this for your convenience.
Deadline for submission: will be in the early spring, 2016.
5. We accept all forms of payment except Discover or American Express.
All checks should be made payable to Mrs. Minnesota Pageant.
Mail checks to 1918 Twin Circle Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55118.
Only ten sponsors can be listed in the official program book.
6. The winner of the pageant will represent their state at the 2016 Mrs. America Pageant (at a site to be determined).
7. The Winner will receive numerous exciting prizes including airfare and hotel accomodations to and at the National Pageant. Each year we work extremely hard to secure other valuable prizes from very renowned sponsors; however, we have not yet finalized the prize package as to date. We salute our sponsors who make our pageant a success!
8. SAVINGS: Enter early to receive all discounts and desired titles!
9. AD PAGES: BACK COVER AUCTION will be offered to each delegate. Minimum bid of $300.00. You may submit bids by email or fax only! Auction bids will end on a date to-be-determined. We do sell ads at a cost of $195 for a full page in the program book. No partial page ads are sold.
** Ads are not required but are a great way to showcase “you” to the viewing audience as well as the judges!*
10. JUDGING Criteria: Based on 50% interview, 25% physical fitness in a swim suit, and 25% evening gown. *Platforms are not necessary*
11. The “official” pageant hotel is the Roswell DoubleTree.
12. Pageant weekend will be held June 11-12, 2016. Note: Interviews will be held on Saturday, June 11 at the Roswell DoubleTree, finals June 12 at the Roswell Cultural Ars Center in Roswell, GA.
In closing… We look forward to having you as a delegate and keep in mind that it is never too EARLY to get started with your preparations! So, we are here to support you in every way possible. No question is too small. We have many years of pageant expertise and will be glad to advise you. Please keep in mind that “City/County Titles” are on a first entry basis. The sooner you get started, the faster you can use your ‘title” to become an official ambassador for the area of your choice!
Once you have become an official delegate, you will be receiving several correspondences in the form of email attachments. Please review them all. If you have any trouble opening these attachments, we will be glad to fax them to you. Please inform the pageant office right away of any problems.
Thank you for your interest in the most prestigious Mrs. Pageant….
Mrs. Georgia preliminary to the MRS. AMERICA PAGEANT
Carl and Faith Schway
612-867-4974 cell, 651-223-5615 fax