The Mrs. Georgia Pageant will be held on June 27-28, 2015 at the Roswell Cultural Arts Center in Roswell, GA.
Greetings Prospective Contestants,
My name is Carl Schway. My wife, Faith, and I are the Mrs. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Georgia America Directors. We would like to invite you to be a delegate in this year’s pageant. Mrs. America is the longest running and most Prestigious Mrs. Pageant in all of Mrs. Pageant history. If you are looking for a Dynamic pageant that showcases the success of married women, this is the system for you!
1. Each woman must be married, at least 18 years of age, a US citizen, and a resident of their state for a minimum of 3 months.
2. Judging is based on a composite score calculated as follows:
A. 50% interview,
B. 25% physical fitness in a swim suit, and
C. 25% evening gown.
*Please note that platforms are not necessary.
3. Each delegate is required to have a City/County title. Titles are issued on a first come basis.
4. The winner of the pageant will represent Georgia at the 2014 Mrs. America Pageant at a site to be announced.
5. The Winner will receive numerous exciting prizes including an all expenses trip to the National Pageant. Each year we work extremely hard to secure other valuable prizes from very renowned sponsors, however we have not finalized the prize package to date. We salute our Sponsors who make our pageant a success!
6. Pageant weekend will be held in the spring of 2014:
A. A meet and greet cocktail party with contestants, staff and past queens will be held on Friday, June 27, 2014 at a location to be announced.
B. Interviews will be on Saturday, June 28, 2014 at the Roswell Doubletree, the official pageant hotel.
C. The final competition will be at the Roswell Cultural Arts Center on Sunday, June 29, 2014.
Pricing and Payment:
Pageant entry fees are as follows:
Entry Fee: $695
$100 down payment, balance $595.
Supersaver Plan $250 down payment, balance $300, save $145.
Sash: Custom city/county sash is $60 delivered.
We accept all forms of payment except Discover or American Express. All checks should be made payable to Mrs. Minnesota Pageant and mailed to 1918 Twin Circle Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55118.
1. Headshot: Each delegate must have a 350 DPI Professional quality HEAD SHOT for the Official program book. You may email this for your convenience. (Due Date: June 1 2014)
2. Ad pages: Ad sales are not required but are a great way to showcase “you” to the viewing audience as well as the judges. A full page black and white ad is $195. No partial page ads are sold.
3. Back Cover: The back cover will be offered to each delegate in an auction format with a minimum bid of $350.00 for a full page color ad. You may submit bids by email or fax only. Auction bids will end on a date to be determined.
4. Personal Sponsors: Please submit a list of your personal sponsors via email (maximum of 10) to be listed in the program book on the designated sponsor page.
Keep in mind that it is never too early to get started with your preparations! The sooner you get started, the faster you can use your local title to become an official ambassador for the area of your choice! Once you have become an official delegate, you will be receiving several correspondences in the form of email attachments. Please review them all. If you have any trouble opening these attachments, we will be glad to Fax them to you. Please inform the pageant office right away of any problems.
We are here to support you in every way possible. No question is too small. Faith and I have more than 20 years of pageant expertise, and we will be glad to advise you.
Thank you for your interest in the most Prestigious Mrs. Pageant!
Carl and Faith Schway
Mrs. Minnesota, Mrs. Iowa, Mrs. Wisconsin and Mrs. Georgia State Pageants