Ready to buy your tickets? Click here!
Dear Prospective Delegate,
The following is a list of reminders and deadlines to note:
- All paperwork and deposits, if not previously sent, are due on or before July 1st, 2021
- Please email your headshot, in color, by July 1st.
- Ads are due on or before July 1st; any questions about your headshot or ads should be directed to our printer, Mike, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are auctioning off an ad for the back cover which will be in color. The minimum opening bid is $300, just $105 more than the cost of a regular ad. If you are interested, send me an email with your offer any time prior to midnight July 1st. The winner will be determined by the email date and time if there is a tie.
- Make sure that you have a costume and a short statement describing it. (i.e. Good evening, my costume represents the beautiful lakes of the state of Minnesota. From Twin Cities, I am Carl Schway).
- We will not provide hair or makeup assistants. This is up to you. You may have one female helper backstage.
- Tickets will be sold by Brown Bag Tickets per my previous email to you and are currently on sale.
- We are working on a post-pageant party to be held on Saturday night following the conclusion of the pageant.
- Try to place a news article in your local papers.
- The cost of ads is your responsibility as are sponsor ads; they are not required but encouraged. Use your imagination, for example when approaching a prospective sponsor, charge them $350 for an ad and throw in 2 tickets to the pageant. Ads thanking sponsors are highly recommended as we will not be listing them this year in the program book.
- When sending emails, always indicate what you are emailing in the subject line at the top, (i.e. head shot, application, fact sheet, ad)
- The interviews will commence around noon. We will have a meeting prior thereto at about 11AM so check in will be at 10:30AM. Interviews will be conducted alphabetically.
- There may be a short rehearsal following interviews.
- Husbands will escort their wives in the evening gown competition. They should wear a dark suit, tux, or military uniform. If your husband cannot attend, we will provide you with an escort.
- Swimsuit competition will be on stage. You must wear a one or two-piece swimsuit, one color, at your discretion.
- Optional, please order your sashes if you have not done so! They are beautifully embroidered and a great memento of the pageant. The should also be worn at any appearances that you may make. The cost is $75. They may take up to 2 weeks to construct. They should be worn at all pageant events including rehearsals.
- We will not be sending out all of the forms previously sent for those of you who are repeating and wondering where they are. The only forms to complete this year are the applications and fact sheets.
- We accept PayPal to our account, email@example.com, checks, made payable to the Mrs. Minnesota Pageant, reference your state and mail to Carl Schway 1918 Twin Circle Drive Mendota Heights, MN 55118, or Visa/MC., need name on card, number, expiration, code and billing address.
We are very much looking forward to meeting all of you. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, but please adhere to these deadlines!
Best of Luck,
Carl Schway, Director